Monday, March 6, 2017

Transfers

Family and friends,

This week was interesting for sure. It's been a super good week though. Main news is Transfers! Elder Schneider and I are staying and I couldn't be happier! Things here are the best. Nothing too radical happened this week but it's been a good week. I was mostly out of commission on Wednesday because I had the worst head cold I've ever had so I bought a whole bunch of Vicks scented tissues and looked like a druggie because I was sniffing them so much. Anyways, life is good! I love you all! I've got so many pictures to send over the next few weeks so here's a bunch.

1. Old Eaf riding a buffalo
2. Another old guy riding an elk
3-5. Pictures from the hospital
6-7. Pond Hockey back in Seeley Lake
8. Combined preparation day back in Missoula with the Stevensville Zone
9. A cool thrift shop in Missoula
10-11. Saying goodbye to some cool kids, Peter and Dan, in Clinton. They're the best. Then Kimber came and cried on me.

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image5.JPG
image4.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPGimage8.JPG

image9.JPG

image10.JPGimage11.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment